Friday, November 26, 2010

Mary Reynolds not all things unionbay anymore

 
 
This is copied direct from allthingsunionbay
Finally the shit has stopped flowing
I still want my $100.00 bucks

I hereby retract all and specifically from 2007 to the present, all publications and displays regarding Alan de Jersey, David Godfrey, Denis Royer, David McDowell, James Smith, Debora McMahon also known as Debbie Prowse, Brenda Fisher, Gloria Royer and the Board of Trustees of the Union Bay Improvement District:,

and I will publish no further communication concerning them. I will display this retraction from today's date for 12 months at which time this web site "All things Union Bay" (http://allthingsunionbay.blogspot.com/) will be closed.


I have been sued in Supreme Court concerning this web site's contents and the aforesaid individuals and I can not afford to be involved in on-going litigation.

1 comment:

  1. right on dude she should pay up. what an old bag., crimestoppers would pay if you did a crime and they offerd a reward and you called up and said you did it. they would give you the money.,

    rock on dude

    ReplyDelete