Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mary Reynolds is the Coward

Mary Reynolds of Unionbay is a COWARD, cheat and a liar. She posts on her very one sided blogsite " allthingsunionbay".
Recently she has caught my attention with some stupid insane ramblings about Alan Dejersey and others at the UBID. A very nicely written letter to her was posted on her blog ( not by me) but, it was edited so much is was not even close to the original. I saw the original version at some point and got involved.I started with a Comment to her blog site about her age and a particular body part of hers. I signed it anonymous just because it was easy. I followed with several more comments on different days, all from the same computer and therefore same ip address. I do have the ability to hide/change my ip but why bother as I signed my name to the additional comments. Well she blew like a Newfoundland whale. she was determined to find the author of the obscene comment and started tracking and checking the ip addresses on the comments. She saw a pattern of the same ip addresses ( WHICH WAS MINE).She is now offering $100.00 to whoever provides her with the name of the person from that ip ( ITS ME). I contacted her and told her check my email I just sent and you will see its the ip address you are looking for. I want the money- thank you very much. She has noted at the top of her blog for me not to contact her any more and shows my ip address, which is the same one she states further down the page that she is looking for. Dumb or what?. She is insistent Its a women who wrote the obscene comment. It was me, REALLY IT WAS!!! and last time  I went pee clearly  I am not a women. She will not respond to me at all. Boy SHE CAN DISH IT BUT CANT TAKE IT.
I want my damn money. Mary you lied about giving the money to the person who provides the info you  want. You cheated me YOU COWARD
If you are afraid to meet me to give me the money, I will give you an option- Donate it to the Cumberland Rotary. If you hand it to the president yourself ( I know you have a "thing" for him)  I will retract this statement and apologize to you via the Cumberlander and this blog
Or are you really the COWARD and LIAR
PAY UP YOU COWARD

1 comment:

  1. She is the biggest coward around. she hides behind her blog and the Cumberlander. I think she is trying to stack the board at UBID she already got the two stooges in there. Watch out Unionbay or you are going to be run by Mary!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete